Multi National Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a large multi-national manufacturing company, with an opportunity available within the finance team based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever evolving landscape. This fast paced and ever growing, high performing team pride themselves on working as a team and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication (Mandarin & English) have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Preperation of General Journal Reconciliations
- Complete activities required to close month-end
- Month-end reporting and analysis to local management and corporate
- In depth sales, margin, costing and inventory reporting and analysis
- Management of the GL
- Adhoc reporting and projects as required
- Managing the annual audit with the external auditors
- Annual GPFR and SPFR
- Completing BAS returns in a timely manner
- Working closely with tax advisors to complete tax returns for (AU & NZ)
- Disclosures to adhere to BEPS requirements
- Completion of FBT returns for Australia and NZ
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming finance professional looking for a new challange. Exposure to large scale organisations and the manufacturing industry will be beneficial, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment essential. Communication skills are paramount, CA or CPA qualification, Bi-lingual (Mandarin & English) communication skills and strong excel skills and exposure to SAP are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.