Exciting dynamic workplace
Good work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational organisation in the health care industry, with an opportunity available within the Finance team. Teamwork and integrity have a high priority within the organisation and they pride themselves on their outstanding and ever growing results. A very strong promoter of work life balance with opportunities for flexible working hours. Due to constant growth in the company there are great opportunities for career development with promotion opportunities and in house training available.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Organise and participate in cost centre meetings and reviews with cost centre owners to discuss historical results
- Assist with ad hoc queries and requests
- Perform the daily bank reconciliations and cash matters
- Assist with control compliance
- Govern financial data and monitor and mitigate financial risk
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who prides themselves on timely delivery of tasks at high quality.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in an accounting role and working towards a CPA or CA professional qualification is also a necessity.
- Previous experience as a financial accountant gained within a large complex organisation
- A minimum of intermediate excel skills are a must.
- A strong understanding of internal control and compliance will also be desirable in the role.
What's on Offer
The ability to work independently within a team, in a fast paced environment with a competitive salary. Focus and add value approach will be rewarded with career development opportunities within the team and company and additional responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse culture and support with a service excellence approach to day to day tasks.