Prime Melbourne location with a growing business. Opportunity to develop and imp
They have a vacancy for an experienced accountant with the right mindset and pro
About Our Client
Our client is an organisation in the hospitality industry, with an opportunity available within the Finance team. Teamwork and integrity have a high priority within the organisation, and they pride themselves on their outstanding and growing results. Our client houses a very high volume and dynamic workplace and are looking to fill a 6 month maternity leave cover with a candidate who will be a great culture fit.
You will be supporting the finance team, in so being responsible for all aspects of the general accounting requirements, including the following tasks:
- BAS and PAYG preparation and lodgement of specified reporting entities in a timely and accurate manner
- Supervision of Assistant Accountants
- Assist Property Managers with receivables collection
- Mentor and advise non-finance members on various accounting related issues when required
- Liaise with external advisors and assist with the annual income tax compliance process through the provision of supporting work
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who prides themselves on timely delivery of tasks at high quality. Minimum of 3 years working experience in a financial accounting role with a CPA or CA qualification or working towards one is a must. Experience in working across multiple entities would also be beneficial with the ability to build strong relationships with key clients.
What's on Offer
The ability to work independently within a team, in a high volume, dynamic environment with opportunity to build relationship with key stakeholders. Focus and add value approach will be rewarded with opportunities within the team and additional responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse culture and support with a service excellence approach to day to day tasks.