Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the Minerals industry with a strong corporate culture allowing for long lasting and diverse careers. The collaborative finance team are high performing and close knit, with strong likeminded intellect. There is a strong focus of work life balance within the organisation as well as scope for clear career development.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly Management and Financial reports and present the results to the Finance Manager.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders within the Tax team to provide support for ATO information requests.
- Develop a deep understanding of the group's corporate structure and current operating environment, especially as it impacts technical accounting and compliance issues.
- Assist with month end planning to ensure timely and accurate production of management reports.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service.
- Preparation of the Cash-flow forecasts, supporting analysis reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance reports and cash-flow budgets.
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for a first-time mover from a top accounting firm looking to move into industry, or someone within the Mining industry seeking greater opportunities. Exposure to ASX or large complex organisations will be beneficial, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels essential.
What's on Offer
Strong work ethic and commitment to the role will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company.