Large scale organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader and multi award winner in the logistics industry, based within the Western Suburbs, allowing for innovative learning and development, as well as flexible work life balance. This large scale organisation pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Being able to communicate with others and work in a team are essential qualities to succeed within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings. Being a large scale company there are many staff benefits including generous leave entitlements as well as scope to move within the business and a strong focus on work life balance.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management reports, including in depth KPI analysis and recommendations to department heads
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders
- Budgeting and Forecasting including analysing and reporting variance against budget and forecasts and assisting the Finance Manager to co-ordinate and prepare the Annual Budgets & forecasts
- Assist with consolidating financials for multiple entities, including developing relationships with department heads
- Tax Compliance and review of returns including Payroll tax, BAS, IAS, IDS and Income Tax Returns
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious up and coming first time mover from a top accounting firm looking to move into industry. Exposure to ASX or logistics companies will be beneficial, with the ability to value teamwork and willingness to challenge those around you in order to grow together. Communication skills to internal and external stakeholders is paramount. CA or CPA qualification and a familiarity with accounting systems as well as strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to hit the ground running and display a strong work ethic, will allow you to thrive in a diverse working environment. In doing so you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package as well as continuous learning and development. Proving your ability within the role will allow for flexible working hours and a focus on work life balance as well as career progression.