Great move for first commerce role
Competitive salary; base + super
About Our Client
A proud West Australian business, our client has been serving Australian's digital needs for over 20 years and is now looking to strengthen its financial reporting team for 2020 and beyond.
As the Financial Accountant, you will report into the company's Financial Controller and Senior Financial Accountant to work on day-to-day financial tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accurate financial reporting
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Being involved in company's improvement processes
- Cash flow reporting
- Tax compliance
- Assist with audit process
- Displaying strong technical skills to prepare financial statements
- Preparation of monthly reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Accounting or a similar discipline and have experience working in an audit environment.
Applicants who have between 5-10 years' of experience will be preferred.
To be considered for this role, you also must:
- Own a CA or CPA qualification (or working towards)
- Be technically strong with an advanced understanding of preparing financial statements and reports
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well, both verbally and non-verbally
- Have advanced analytical skills
- Be able to work to competing deadlines
What's on Offer
If you are looking for the chance expand your industry knowledge and to grow your career within a commercial environment, this is a great role for you.
You will also be provided with:
- Great move for first commerce role
- Competitive salary; base + super
- CBD location