Highly regarded brand name
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised logistics company, based within the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, allowing for innovative learning and development. This large scale organisation pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Being able to communicate with others and work in a team are essential qualities to succeed within the organisation as well as a strong focus on continual commercial improvement.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and signed off on a regular basis, within periodic deadlines. As well as maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Preparation of sales, management, quarterly, and annual reports with commentary and analysis
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for all Taxation obligations, working closely with external auditors to ensure all Accounting Standards are adhered to.
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and well-rounded Financial Accountant to join a high performing team within an established organisation. They are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Accountant with reporting and commercial nous to join the broader team and add value to a well-established organisation.
What's on Offer
The ability to hit the ground running and display a strong work ethic, will allow you to thrive in a diverse working environment. This fast paced and ever evolving landscape with provide you with varied learning opportunities and the ability to make a difference.