Fixed-term 12 month contract with a view to permanency
Fast growing business with a fantastic team culture
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their field providing quality workplace medical services aimed at preventing and reducing the impact of injury and illness in the workplace and community. They have been around for over two decades and are continuing to grow even in current market conditions.
- Financial reporting - internally and to US parent
- Month-end function. This includes preparation of monthly end journals e.g. accruals, recharges, prepayments and internal cost transfers, payroll reconciliation to enable production of monthly financials
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliation (SOX Control)
- Management of the Accounts Payable and Banking functions
- Lead and mentor Accounts Payable Team
- Support external, group and internal monthly financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting requirements
- General Ledger maintenance
- Fixed Asset Management
- Assist with all tax requirements; Annual Income Tax, BAS, PAYG
- Maintain, develop and implement internal policies, procedures and processes improvements
- Backup of the Support Manager Commercial and Finance
- Other Finance Department responsibilities as required
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience SAP, Great Plains, Integration Manager financial Systems
- Experience in COGNOS, Management Reporter or similar
- Superior use of Microsoft Excel including building forecasting tools.
- Constant change management, across business processes.
What's on Offer
- Long-term 12 month contract with the view to permanency.
- Market competitive salary package.
- Opportunity to be a part of high-calibre finance team that is continuing to grow.
- Excellent work from home capacity.
- Flexible working hours/work-life balance.