Interesting & varied role
Northside location - Free on-site parking
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity to work for a large and highly respected Manufacturing business based on the Northside. Seeking to deliver value to their customers in various markets and building on strong financial results through Covid-19, they are seeking a proactive and self-driven Financial Accountant to join their team.
Embarking on an exciting phase of projects, this is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual to progress your career within a company that genuinely recognises and rewards employees for their performance.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation and review of journals and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Analysis of management accounts and engage with key stakeholders;
- Assist with ongoing ERP systems maintenance;
- Preparation, review and reporting of financial reports for various business units;
- Assist with annual budgets/forecasts;
- Assistance with year-end and statutory requirements of the group;
- Ad hoc requests to support the Financial Controller and CFO.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years' experience in similar roles and be CA/CPA qualified or near completion. The ability to understand a complex commercial environment communicate numbers to key operational stakeholders in a simple manner is crucial. You are also an organised individual with a drive for continuous improvement. Finally, you will work well both autonomously and within a tight knit team.
What's on Offer
- Interesting & varied role
- Ongoing Career Progression/Development
- Northside location - Free on-site parking
- Immediate start for the right individual
- Involvement in exciting upcoming projects
- Competitive remuneration