About Our Client
Our client is a large multi-national manufacturing company, with an opportunity available within the finance team based in the Melbourne CBD. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever evolving landscape. This fast paced and ever growing, high performing team pride themselves on working as a team and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and signed off on a regular basis, within periodic deadlines. As well as maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Preparation of sales, management, quarterly, and annual reports with commentary and analysis
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for all Taxation obligations, working closely with external auditors to ensure all Accounting Standards are adhered to.
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming finance professional looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate is someone with experience within a Big 4 or Mid tier environment or someone with exposure to large scale organisations and the manufacturing industry, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment essential.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.