- Job Secuirty
- Flexible Working
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national manufacturing company, with an opportunity available within the finance team based in the Melbourne CBD. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong accountant from business services to join a fast paced and high performing. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and signed off on a regular basis, within periodic deadlines. As well as maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Preparation of sales, management, quarterly, and annual reports with commentary and analysis
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for all Taxation obligations, working closely with external auditors to ensure all Accounting Standards are adhered to.
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity for a business services accountant to join an industry based role with an international manufacturing company. Technical strength, communication skills, manufacturing exposure and a CA/CPA qualification are preferred for this role.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.