- Growing market leader based in Western Sydney.
- Work for an innovative and exciting company.
About Our Client
Our client specialises in designing, manufacturing and distribution of consumer goods. Their global presence and business concepts have seen them grow significantly. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant who wants to work in an innovative and dynamic company based in Western Sydney.
This is a very broad Financial Accountant role reporting to the Finance Director.
You will be responsible for maintaining all monthly, quarterly, and annual corporate financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting obligations.Other key responsibilities include the following:
- You will be responsible for all group and statutory reporting obligations for ANZ Entities.
- Financial analysis and reporting and contributing to the company's financial strategy and decision making process.
- Develop and refine forecasting models for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Manage and provide joint support to the immediate finance support team, Finance Director and Managing Director.
- Understand company pricing models and methodology to support any systematic changes.
- Be the primary point of contact regarding HR and Payroll and involve the outsourced HR and payroll partner as required.
- Ensure business compliance with the appropriate governing authorities.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working in a broad role in a similar industry.
- Takes responsibility and demonstrates leadership skills to develop and support team members to achieve their role objectives.
- Can interpret and use information on hand to make informed decisions.
- Strong time management, and prioritisation skills and the ability to look beyond their own role.
- Currently studying towards your CA or CPA qualification.
What's on Offer
- Working for a large dynamic organisation with a friendly culture.
- Competitive salary package.
- Exposure to dealing with various internal and external stakeholders that will build your business partnering skills.
- Convenient Western Sydney Location.