- Job Security
- Role Diversity
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded private family office, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne CBD team. This opportunity will allow for career progression and development, in an ever evolving landscape. This fast paced and ever growing, high performing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Maintenance of General Ledger, including completing monthly reconciliations.
- Assistance with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Attend to the cash flow requirements of the business.
- Responsibility for AR, AP and Payroll.
- Assistance with the preparation of the year end statutory accounts, including liaising with external auditors.
- Responsibility for tax obligations of the Group, including income tax, BAS, payroll tax, WorkCover, fringe benefits tax and other.
The Successful Applicant
- Three or more years professional accounting experience
- Public practice accounting experience is strongly preferred
- CA / CPA Qualification (or part qualified)
- Xero experience is preferred but not essential
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.