- Financial Accounting role, looking for someone with excellent technical skills
- Work as part of a strong team who value great interpersonal communications
About Our Client
This is an industry leading Health Organisation specialising in delivering comprehensive health services with a strong focus on patient welfare.
The organisation takes pride in committing to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity of their community, ensuring the employees and the patients feel supported.
- Responsible for the financial accounting and for providing timely financial reports and other relevant information.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting covering balance sheet, banking and reconciliations and completion of the monthly accruals, journals, fixed assets and depreciation schedules.
- Determine accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective action.
- Constantly ensue that the financial records comply with organisation policies and accounting principles.
- Prepare finance reports required for team meetings or as requested by management and customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have CA or CPA qualification (or be studying towards).
- Strong understanding of AASB/IFRS reporting standards.
- Previous experience in year end statutory reporting and producing quality financial statements.
- Have a capability to stick to time constraints and be deadline-orientated.
- Have demonstrated a high level of interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills and experience in liaison and negotiation at all levels and with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Have advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work for one of Melbourne's leading health organisations alongside a team of committed individuals.
This is also a chance to join a dynamic company at a time of major expansion.
Professional growth and career development opportunities.