Progressive and innovative business
About Our Client
This outstanding Financial Advisory firm believe good financial advice is provided by a strong team of industry professionals with the expertise and experience to provide a holistic approach to quality financial advice. Their in-house specialists create comprehensive financial strategies that are tailored to each individual client's specific needs.
They have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Darwin, Newcastle and Erina.
- Prepare for and conduct 1st Appointments with prospective clients
- Maintain a minimum 1st appointment close rate as per the MSP's and KPI's
- Ensure appropriate Advice Fees are communicated to and collected from the client
- Sourcing business opportunities from new and existing clients as well as referrals
- Actively referring all direct opportunities to the relevant department/s
- Review all assigned clients at least once every 12 months or as necessary
- Attend to all marketing/inbound enquiries immediately upon receipt
- Working with the Paraplanning team to develop strategies for clients
- Prepare for and Present SOA's to all level clients in accordance with the MSP's and KPI's
- Implementing all recommendations within a client's SOA
- Training and mentoring CSO's and other junior financial services staff
- Maintain regular contact with all clients including setting up and confirming appointments, as well as arranging appropriate correspondence to the client.
- Assisting the State Manager with the daily operations of the office
- Ensure all compliance documents are completed and signed by the client and adviser
- Update client files notes and call logs in Salesforce. Record details of every phone call and email with a client immediately after the event.
- Undergo ongoing training to ensure up-to-date knowledge and compliance in within the changing industry.
- Other adhoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years of previous Financial Planning experience (client facing)
- Appropriate tertiary and / or business qualifications supported by relevant experience in medium to large organization and customer service environment
- Exceptional sales and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Professional work attitude
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and computer skills
- Excellent presentation skills together with the ability to think on your feet
- Knowledge and sound understanding of the business principles
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a resilient nature
- Trustworthy, reliable/dependable, personable
- Hardworking both, independently and in a team environment
(a) DFP - Diploma of Financial Planning
(b) Qualification and proficiency to a minimum standard (RG146 compliant)
(c) Bachelors Degree in a Business and or finance related discipline
What's on Offer
- This truly is a fabulous environment for Financial Advisers to flourish in.
- With a highly supportive and collaborative culture
- Customer centric advice strategies
- Fantastic base salary and bonus structure
- Career development and Progression
- Strong internal Lead generation through corporate networks
- CBD Location