Financial Analyst / Management Accountant
Fantastic business partner oriented role
9 month maternity role with opportunity to go permanent
About Our Client
Work for a global organisation with a leading reputation in Sydney's CBD. Excellent opportunity for a confident Financial Analyst / Management Accountant reporting to the Business Finance Manager.
In this role you will be providing management reporting and accounting support to the Business, as well as involvement in ad hoc activities. You will assist the Business Finance Manager to review the financial performance of the Business, provide analysis on factors affecting performance and identify areas for improvement. Additionally, you will also contribute to the development of Business strategic initiatives, financial policies and procedures and financial objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of relevant management accounting experience in similar business partner oriented roles
- Strong Excel skills
- Studying towards relevant professional qualification (CA/CPA)
- Tertiary Finance/ Accounting or similar qualification
- Excellent communication and the ability to communicate financial information and concepts to stakeholders
- Experience with SAP or similar (General Ledger) - is a plus not mandatory
- Experience with TM1, Tableau or similar - is a plus is a plus not mandatory
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to work for a world-renowned company with competitive base and benefits.