About Our Client
Our client is a large, well known organisation based in Perth. They are well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their employees and offering opportunities for career progression to those that prove themselves. Due to sustained growth they are seeking an experienced Financial or Business Analyst to join their Finance team.
Reporting in to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing financial, commercial and business analysis to support strategic decision making across the organisation;
- Preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and the 5-year Strategic Plan;
- Partner with the Executive Team through the provision of ad hoc analytical support and scenario modelling to prepare executive and board papers;
- Oversee all financial modelling tasks across the organisation;
- Creating financial models in MS Excel to support strategic decision making, planning and development;
- Supporting capital works business cases by providing economic and financial analysis, taking responsibility for outcomes; and
- Work closely with Operational Managers to provide financial information and support, and to establish and monitory operational expenditure budgets.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be CPA or CFA qualified, or working towards qualification. You must have strong Excel skills, and experience creating and working with financial models. This role requires a candidate with proven experience providing analytical support to key decision makers. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must in this role as you will be working closely with stakeholders across multiple business units.
What's on Offer
- $40-$50 per hour + super
- 6 month FTC
- Immediate Start