Long-term contract (12 months +)
Highly unique project
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected and highly reputable organisation who are a market leader in their respected industry of speciality.
- Financial Modelling
- Commercial, Financial, Business & Scenario analysis
- Business partnering with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders and providing ongoing guidance and support on technical matters to achieve strategic goals
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of key information and data to C-suite stakeholders
- Assist with ad hoc analysis and accounting tasks
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will ideally be immediately available or working off of a 1-2 week notice period. Previous experience as an analyst (2-3 years commercial experience) will be ideal and hands-on experience with building and maintaining financial models is required. This role will also require somebody who can adapt to change and who is exceptionally strong at influencing and building strong relationships with different personalities.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work on a very unique and high profile project
- Direct exposure to C-suite stakeholders
- Autonomy to make recommendations and play an integral role in the project
- CBD based