Great Company Culture
High Performing Environment
About Our Client
Our client specialise in Health Insurance and a number of other financial services. They are now looking for a Finance Analyst to join their well-established Finance team. Due to positive change within the organisation they are looking for a Finance Analyst to work closely with key senior stakeholders in order to report, analyse, consolidate and provide commentary on intercompany data. This role is ideally looking for a Big 4 or Mid-tier auditor or a Financial Accountant that has work at an ASX list company.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the main roles and responsibilities for this position include;
- Delivering monthly P&L reporting with detailed commentary to a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Assist with Financial Planning by preparation of the Business Unit's strategic plan, annual budget and projection process
- Analysing marketing spend and assisting with month end activities
- Development of Quarterly forecasts during the finical year to update stakeholders on financial performance in relation to budget
- Financial Reporting for key cost line and project performance
- Generate Continuous improvement projects across both Quality & Operations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Have outstanding Communication skills.
- Be part or fully qualified with either CA or CPA.
- Experience working in Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firms is desirable but relevant industry experience will also be considered
- Worked at an organisation with a turn over higher than $100 million annually or ASX listed
- Evidences of previously/currently working in an environment with complex stakeholders
- Multitasking abilities such as be able to prioritise on works with close deadlines
- Self-motivated and passionate about making a tangible differences with in a growing organisation
- Exposure to SAP or a large ERP system
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package. Operating within a well-known and reputable organisation, you will enjoy being challenged with a variety of roles and responsibilities to help develop and broaden your existing skillset.