12 month fixed term contract
International O&G Services Company
About Our Client
The client we are representing is a multinational oil & gas services organisation who have an office based in the Perth CBD. This organisation has a wide range of different service offerings and supports projects across multiple continents.
This position will focus on servicing one of the key product lines of the business and will liaise extensively with operations who are based interstate and internationally. The individual will be responsible for producing the budget, forecasting, analysing revenue, revenue recognition, reviewing contracts, managing the P&L and implementing and adhering to internal controls. Engaging with internal stakeholders from technical backgrounds (engineering etc.) will also be a key part of this position.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- CPA/CA/CIMA qualification
- Previous experience in an Analyst, Management Accountant or Business Partner position and a track record of working with operations
- Experience working for a multinational will be highly regarded
- Strong communication and change management skills are essential
- The ability to work in an ever-changing environment and to be able to adapt to change quickly
What's on Offer
This is a lucrative opportunity to work with a global company with a strong track record of staff retention. This opportunity will expose the individual to international and local senior stakeholders and will also challenge them from start to end. This role will also give the individual the autonomy to make the role their own and to build strong relationships internally.