Financial Controller - Tullamarine
Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Manufacturing business with a unique and superior product that has seen them become market leaders. They have a strong reputation for providing rewarding careers and offering a culture that promotes work life balance.
You will lead a team of 4 to oversee the end to end finance function. Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Working with Senior Leadership to drive the strategic direction of the company
- Oversee Board Reporting
- Oversee the Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning process
- Effectively manage the working capital position of the organisation
- Monitor banking covenants and debt levels
- Oversee the Group's tax compliance
- Manage the relationship with external auditors, tax advisers, bankers and other parties.
- Project manage process improvements
- Integration of potential acquisitions
The Successful Applicant
To be the successfully applicant you will be able to display;
- Proven track record leading teams in a growing business
- Ability to work at both a hands on and strategic level
- Strong understanding of Australian Taxation compliance
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience managing relationships with banks, auditors and regulatory bodies.
- A track record in providing the highest levels of service to your stakeholders
- Outstanding technical financial reporting skills
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a healthy business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.