Diverse and senior leadership position
About Our Client
This company is undoubtedly at the forefront of their industry with an ability to provide innovative solutions to their customers. Renowned for their strong brand, they require a hands-on Financial Controller to lead and further develop their finance team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Controller, you will have responsibilities for managing the overall accounting, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the group consolidated statutory accounts, and any other required subsidiary accounts on a half-yearly basis.
- Provide strategic analysis and commentary to department heads and the board.
- Coordination and compilation of monthly board papers.
- Oversee the annual forecast process for property outgoings
- Management of cash flow forecasts, budgeting aswell as preparing the annual FBT return.
- Planning and liaison with auditors and preparation of the annual report.
- Providing analytical support across services related projects
- Treasury management for all financing and investments.
- Review project feasibilities
- Lead and coach a strong and dynamic team.
The Successful Applicant
This appointment requires someone who is CA/CPA qualified and has proven commercial experience in a similar capacity. Those with services experience will be highly regarded as will those who have gained their accounting foundations in a Big 4 or mid tier firm and have made the move into a Financial Controller within commerce and industry. Strong organisational and time management skills are mandatory, as is a flexible and practical approach with a 'can do' attitude and strong customer focus. Your ability to communicate and work with people at all levels, and drive process improvements will also be critical to your success.
What's on Offer
South Melbourne Location
High growth business