About Our Client
Our Client is a global insurance and claims service provider company, with a headquarters in America and offices all over the world. They are one of the worlds leading providers of claims, risk and asset management services.
They have fabulous offices in Brisbane and really pride themselves on values of excellence, teamwork and respect among others.
They are currently searching for a Financial Controller to work with the MD of the Australian business.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting and compliant financial reporting.
- Taking lead in year-end audit planning and execution.
- Guiding financial decisions by enforcing policies and procedures.
- Driving operational business processes and strategies to improve profitability
- Managing KPIs such as Days of Sales Outstanding & Collection of receivables
- Preparing cash flow projections, budgets and controls expenses effectively
- Ensuring timely and correct Australian tax filings/payments
- Advising management of actions and potential risks.
- Legal compliance - works with RFD to ensure optimised legal set-up
- Contributes to initiatives and helps drive all group improvement processes
- Payroll and HR related matters incl. recruitment
- Staff Bonus scheme calculations/Performance evaluations support
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate will have
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in controlling and/or accounting, ideally gained while working with international exposure
- Strong analytical skills and ability
- The highest level of communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Advanced in excel
- Education with formal qualification in accounting, finance or business, degree holder preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ready to take initiative possessing a problem-solving attitude
- Respecting deadlines and delivery of high-quality result
- Business minded good team player
- Flexible and thriving in a dynamic international environment
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate there will be a very good salary of $140,000 - $150,000 and benefits