- Great Company Culture
- Work directly with leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is an established Retail Ecommerce business that is the market leader. They have a strong reputation for providing a collaborative and supportive working environment that provides rewarding and engaging careers. The role is based in Geelong however they are open to a flexible work schedule for candidates based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be a key member of the executive leadership team and be responsible for accurate reporting of financial results and managing the company's financial affairs including:
- Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the Leadership Team to make critical business decisions
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business's strategy
- Investment appraisal and analysis
- Overseeing commercial decision making from new product initiatives, margin and ROI analysis, pricing analysis etc
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations to the Leadership Team
- Managing the financial reporting for the organisation. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, longer term financial plans
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the Leadership Team
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate controls
- Providing data for statutory financial reporting, consolidation, and tax returns
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organisation and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Monies In, Tax, Payroll, Inventory management and inventory purchasing functions
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, monies in, and tax information
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Reviewing all formal finance policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CPA or CA qualified professional with at least 5 years of experience in either a large accounting firm or a Retail/fast paced business. Ecommerce experience and exposure to Inventory control will be highly valued. You will be a strong communicator with great attention to detail. You pride yourself on your commercial acumen and have always been known for your analytcial skills.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a well established business that will offer a competitive package and excellent career development opportunities.