About Our Client
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Financial Services Group which has a strong reputation across a number of areas including Investment Funds, Investment Banking and other operational activities. Due to organic growth this organisation is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Finance Director to join their Executive Team.
- Leading the accounting and finance team to ensure the timely and accurate preparation of management and statutory financial statements;
- Supervising the preparation of cash-flow forecasts, budgets and business models;
- Implementing and managing internal controls for procurement and contract management;
- Providing detailed reports, guidance and finance advice to the Chairman and Senior Executives;
- Assisting Senior Executives with deal management, financing, business partnerships and other commercial activities;
- Managing relationships and facilities with banks, lenders and other external partners;
- Assisting with fund-raising, roadshows, presentations and general Group promotion;
- Managing the IT functions within the Group, and overseeing the prioritisation, delivery and cost control for various IT projects and initiatives;
- Leading the Admin functions across the Group, ensuring consistency of quality and efficiency;
- Overseeing the HR functions, including recruitment, contracts, organisation structure and staffing levels;
- implementing and monitoring a Group wide staff appraisal, remuneration and reward structure;
The Successful Applicant
- A professional qualification in Accounting, preference for CA
- Significant experience within a diverse corporate group.
- Advanced business modelling, software and IT skills.
- Ability to manage staff and teams, both large and small.
- A high attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow within a innovative and fast-paced environment.