Working with a National Financial Services Group
Fantastic location in the CBD
About Our Client
My client has had year on year growth and is a fast growing wealth management and technology company.
In this role the Financial Adviser must ensure the growth of the client base through the achievement of the business objectives for the division.
- Aid the Paraplanners and support staff in their knowledge an skill development
- Provision of technical and strategic advice to new and existing clients in authorised areas via interviews, telephone calls and outgoing documentation
- Liaise with Fund Managers and other industry people to remain up to date with current information and market changes
- Maintain client files through accurate and up to date documents of all relevant client contact
- Assist in the development and improvements of systems and processes
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you need the following attributes;
- Advance Diploma of Financial Planning
- RG146 Compliant
- Experience in providing superannuation and investment advice
- Considerable experience as a financial planner/adviser
What's on Offer
On offer is a fantastic opportunity with a national financial services group.