A great opportunity to maintain and grow a book of business
A fanastic location within Melbourne
About Our Client
Due to growth in this premium financial planning firm my client is looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join their team for a premium boutique firm based in Melbourne who have been successfully operating for over 40 years. This is a fantastic opportunity to maintain a sizeable book of business as well as organically grow the book.
- Manage an extensive and lucrative referral network
- You will be responsible for end-to-end care of the client, managing all aspects of their financial planning.
- Be responsible for maintain an existing book of business
- Provide solid holistic advice to your clients
- Maintain and build a long term client base
- Have strong communication skills
- Have relevant Financial Services qualifications
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria -
- Experience within financial planning
- Hold relevant Financial Planning qualifications
- Competent in all technical areas involving financial planning to give diverse advice to a diverse range of clients.
- Highly motivated with first class client engagement skills
- Have a goal in mind to build a brilliant financial services business
You may be an existing employee in a financial services role looking for the next challenge where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a boutique firm where you can manage and service a book of business.