Fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic and exciting company
Opportunity to work for a successful Wealth Management Firm
About Our Client
My client was established in the late 90's as a result of a merger between several successful advisory groups. They have grown in recent years to be a national advisory firm servicing more than 5,000 clients with more than $500 million in funds under advice.
In this role the Financial Adviser must ensure the growth of the client base through the achievement of the business objectives for the division.
- Aid the Paraplanners and support staff in their knowledge an skill development
- Provision of technical and strategic advice to new and existing clients in authorised areas via interviews, telephone calls and outgoing documentation
- Liaise with Fund Managers and other industry people to remain up to date with current information and market changes
- Maintain client files through accurate and up to date documents of all relevant client contact
- Assist in the development and improvements of systems and processes
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you need the following attributes;
- Advance Diploma of Financial Planning
- RG146 Compliant
- Experience in providing superannuation and investment advice
- Considerable experience as a financial planner/adviser
What's on Offer
On offer is a fantastic package plus career progression.