Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Join this large organisation offering fantastic career progression opportunities
Competitive salary package on offer for the successful applicant
About Our Client
My client is currently recruiting for a high-performing, motivated and experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a large and successful organisation who are well known in the market for offering fantastic career progression opportunities.
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, your key deliverable is the management of the group's financial planning, analysis and management reporting activities for the organisation. You will be an integral member of the senior leadership team and play a key part of the annual budgeting and forecasting process for the organisation.
Other key responsibilities will include the following:
- Review and submit monthly Board, Investor and Management reporting packs.
- Review and manage month-end reporting workflow and follow-up of deliverables and data integrity.
- Ownership of the 5-year planning, budgeting and quarterly forecasting for the organisation
- Review comprehensive, detailed financial analysis of variances to budget (and periodic forecasts),
- Drive the automation of reporting, budgeting and analysis through the use of TM1. You will also be the driver of systems management and upgrading, working with TM1 and SAP.
- Coordinate and manage the preparation, compilation, analysis and distribution of the annual budget (and periodic forecasts) and respond timely to queries on financial and non-financial budget and forecast information.
- Undertake ad hoc requests and special projects as directed by the senior leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- CPA/CA Qualified
- Previous experience working in a very similar Financial Planning & Analysis position within a large listed environment would be ideal
- A strong working knowledge of working with TM1 and SAP would be ideal
- Strong communication skills are also important as you will have regular interaction with the broader finance team.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity progress your career working with a well known market leader.
- Convenient Western Sydney location
- Competitive salary package on offer
- On-site Parking