Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Providing key insights into business trends, opportunities and risks
Global Market Leading Organisation - Convenient Western Sydney Location
About Our Client
This is a great opportunity to join a global market leader who are well known for offering their staff global career progression opportunities. This well known listed organisation is now seeking to recruit a high-calibre FP&A professional who is looking to step into this key leadership position.
Supporting the Finance Director, you will prepare, analyse and interpret key financial and non-financial data by using Business Intelligence Tools. You will work closely with both the Finance team and the local business managers to drive reporting and analysis that support the strategic objectives of the business.
Other key responsibilities will also include the following:
- Reporting and Analysis, specifically being responsible for completion of monthly Financial Management Reporting Suite
- Provide insight and produce value adding analysis
- Create and maintain reports using Business Intelligence tools to support business strategic objectives using both financial and non-financial data from various data sources
- Propose and implement reporting improvements where appropriate
- Monitor integrity of reporting databases (Data Warehouse)
- Contribute to project to transition all non-financial reporting to Power BI
- Ownership of annual budgeting process for Australia
- Ownership of quarterly forecasting process for Australia
- Propose and implement improvements to the budget and forecast process as agreed.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will ideally be either CA or CPA qualified with previous experience working in a similar position for a large listed and complex commercial organisation. You will have a previous track record of developing strong stakeholder relationships with both finance and non-finance senior stakeholders. Advanced MS Excel skills are essential to your success in this role. Previous experience with Power BI would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Convenient Western Sydney location
- Opportunity to join a global market leader in a key leadership position
- Working with a dynamic, fun and high performance culture
- Competitive salary package on offer