Financial Reporting Manager
A globally recognised brand are looking for a technically strong Fin Rep Manager
You will excellent technical reporting skills developed in a large organisation
About Our Client
My client are a large matrix structured organisation with turnover more than $800mn per annum and a global presence. This role will sit in their offices in the inner suburbs Melbourne.
The Financial Reporting Manager will have the following responsibilities:
Management of consolidated annual accounts
- Preparation of weekly/monthly and annual balance sheet and cash flow projections, hedging and cash risk assessment
- Management of external tax providers and accurate and timely submission of all direct and indirect tax related reporting including GST, FBT, Income Tax ,Withholding Tax , relevant overseas taxes to the relevant authorities for Australian HQ and subsidiaries overseas.
- Preparation of financial management reports for a range of stakeholders on financial assets and investments, including the review and provision of regulatory and compliance advice
- Financial modelling of various complex projects, including financial leases, borrowing, financial instruments and fair value of assets
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Reporting Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- CA qualified accountant
- Significant experience in preparation and coordination of audited annual consolidated financial accounts.
- Strong user of SAP
- Significant experience in government accounting particularly related to the functions of external reporting. This is supported by a sound knowledge of accounting standards, and government accounting policies, practices and procedures
- Substantial exposure and ability to manage the local and overseas tax accounting requirements and provide clear advice and guidance to the finance team.
- Exhibit a high degree of client focus and has a demonstrated ability to build relationships with stakeholders and team members including management and supervision of subordinates
What's on Offer
Strong package and a great working environment. The role is a 2 year Fixed term contract.