Financial Reporting Manager
Audit experience is essential
About Our Client
Our client is a well known brand who value high achievements within the workplace and are seeking an ambitious individual to join their group financial reporting team.
Working as part of the head office finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing group technical accounting policies and guidelines, including new accounting standards.
- Liaising with tax professionals and assisting with the preparation of income tax returns, business activity statements, payroll tax returns and FBT returns for the Group Board paper preparation and monthly management accounts.
- Review of fixed assets and lease accounting.
- Managing the monthly accounting cycle with the group including external developments and investments.
- Managing year-end audit process and all compliance requirements.
- Treasury Share Accounting & Trust Accounting
- Developing and assisting staff members.
The Successful Applicant
The individual will be CA qualified, self-motivated, responsive and have the ability to meet deadlines with a flexible attitude to change and processes. The role will suit someone looking for a varied role where no two days are the same. Experience in audit, ideally a Big 4 or Mid tier at some stage will be highly regarded as is someone who has already moved into a ASX listed senior financial accounting role. In addition to this you will have a close attention to detail, be outcome focused and enjoy working in a team based environment.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills
- Long term career opportunity
- Attractive salary