Fire Safety Engineer
About Our Client
A global organisation, our clients specialise in providing engineering services across a range of industries.
You will be responsible for assisting in the successful delivery of the project whilst working closely with the customer on their site. Responsibilities will include various report writing such as fire performance plans, establishing and promoting safe work practices amongst the team, conducting root cause analysis within fire safety and providing solutions, performing HAZOP analysis, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- RPEQ would be preferable however, not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within automotive or rail industry would be beneficial
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects
- Full-time permanent position