Fitout Office Project Manager
Canberra based role
About Our Client
A Multi discipline Fitout Company, looking to grow its team in the New Year, starting on a $15m + project. This nationally situated fitout company had offices all over Australia and are looking to expand operations in the Canberra market.
The client is looking for an experienced and driven Project Manager to come on board and hit the ground running on one of their larger projects.
- Set programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for delivery of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Write, review and amend contracts
- Manage relationship with client and all stakeholders
- Oversee Project Manager, continuing to provide guidance where required
The Successful Applicant
You must be open and receptacle to development and growth. The client is looking for someone that can fit in well with their established team. Communication and interpersonal skills and extremely valued. You must demonstrate successful project delivery both on time and within budget. Relevant qualifications. Knowledgeable within the fitout space and a complete understanding of End to end construction process.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Working on complex and large scale projects within Canberra
- Potential internal growth
- Outstanding work life balance
If you feel like your skill set meets the above classifications please apply above If you would like to discuss this opportunity discreetly feel free to contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or