Potential Perm opportunity
About Our Client
My Client is a Global manufacturer of high quality products used in various markets.
- Attending to repairs, breakdowns and maintenance to production machinery
- Proactive & preventative maintenance to plant equipment
- Assisting in developing and introducing maintenance programs to support all internal stakeholders.
- Working autonomously and within a team environment
- Project improvement work where and when required
- Ensuring timely repair of equipment and plant requirements are met
Compliance to safety procedures in order that the safety of our workers is maintained to the highest degree
- Sustain and drive quality solutions in a HACCP environment
- Actively seek opportunities to improve operations performance whilst improving system reliability and reducing overall downtime
The Successful Applicant
- Australian mechanical trade qualification
- Experience in installations, fault finding, repairs and maintenance on manufacturing equipment associated with packaging and palletising
- Ability to problem solve and chase issues to sustained solutions
- Experience in working with stainless steel and TIG welding,
- Experience in basic metal fabrication work
- Strong knowledge of pneumatic controlled valves and electronic sensors
- Basic lathe and mill operating skills required
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing industry
- Experience with MEX software would be an advantage
- Restricted Electrical Licence to disconnect/reconnect is advantageous
- High risk work/EWP Licence is advantageous
- Forklift Licence ideal but not essential
What's on Offer
This is a hands-on role working predominantly Monday to Friday day shift - although flexibility is required to cover various shifts and weekend work as and when the need arises in order to support the team.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Dont miss your chance to be apart of this great organisation.