Fixed Plant & HME Reliability Roles
We have a range of Reliability roles with Tier 1 Mining companies
Competative Market Rates
About Our Client
We work very closely with a range of Tier 1 companies that have both Brown Field and Green Field work.
While working on site you will be conducting hand on Maintenance work and conducting Reliability studies for either Fixed Plant or Heavy Mobile Equipment. Daily duties will include but not be limited to the following;
Working with either;
- Fixed Plant Equipment such as (crushers, grinders, conveyors, reclaimers, stackers and ball mills.
- Heavy Mobile Equipment such as (Diggers, loaders, haul trucks, dozers, water trucks and graders)
- Develop, recommend and implement strategies for improving equipment reliability and process reliability
- Liaise with OEM of any necessary equipment upgrades
- Driving continues improvement projects to increase performance
- Creating and updating maintenance strategies using SAP
- Promoting proactive maintenance and increasing fleet reliability through performing investigations using detailed targeted defect elimination techniques
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will need the following but not limited to;
Bachelor degree of Engineering or relevant qualifications
2 year + experience working on either Fixed Plant or Heavy Mobile equipment
Previous experience using (Microsoft Office, MS Project, Microsoft Access and SAP)
Strong understanding of statistical analysis and failure rates.
The ability to work in a team environment
Experience in safety and risk management processes and systems.
Comfortable using SAP
What's on Offer
Competitive market rates
Family friendly roster (4/3 or 8/6)
Working with a Tier 1 Mining company