- Well-established business with a strong reputation
- Good team support
About Our Client
Our client is a long-standing and well-established transport and logistics company with a range of contracts supplying the WA economy in industries as diverse as Retail FMCG, Mining, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing.
You will be a member of the fleet team managing the booking and dispatch of a range of transport jobs, from Pick-up & Delivery work, to wharf-side container pickups to large-scale DC deliveries.
You will work closely with the operations team to ensure the most efficient and safe delivery of loads across the Perth Metro Area. You will also work with the safety compliance team to ensure driver fatigue and licensing requirements are maintained.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a strong understanding of WA transport regulations, including fatigue, load restraint etc
- Have outstanding people skills, and be able communicate well with customers and drivers
- Thrive in a fast-paced & safety-focused environment
- Be passionate about continuing your career in the transport sector.
You will also be able to pass police clearances and drug & alcohol screening tests.
What's on Offer
Along with a great business to grow your transport career, a competitive salary is on offer, with excellent support in place for someone who thrives on teamwork.