A chance to work with a globally recognised company.
Opportunity for growing your career in the company.
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned, multi-national leader in the food industry. For decades they have been delivering high quality products on a global scale. With some growth in their innovation team, the requirement has arisen for an experienced Food technologist to join their team.
- Working as a team on new product development.
- Delivering on multiple projects including cost reduction, value add and new production introduction to the local market.
- Overseeing quality, liaise with marketing, participate in sensory trials and factory introduction of new products.
- This exciting Food Scientist role involves taking a design concept through to launch and liaising with stakeholders across the group and team within the prepared foods section.
The Successful Applicant
- Min 2 years' experience in product development or quality related discipline
- Knowledge of food science & technologies with strong culinary development
- Knowledge of product development processes
- Experience within high risk food manufacturing processes would be an advantage
- Strong Project and Stakeholder management skills demonstrating logical and lateral thinking in relation to all product development activities
- Excellent communication (verbal and writing) and presentation skills delivering to all levels of the business
- High level of competency in communication and information management tools
- Flexibility and time management to handle a range of tasks with changing priorities
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in Food manufacturing. A competitive introductory salary package will be on offer with long term career growth.