- Immediate start, 12-month contract with an industry leading company
- Opportunity to work with leading Retailer in Australian Market.
About Our Client
Our Client is leading Retailer in Australian Market. They're committed to making themselves a great place to work, from day one. From flexible working arrangements to discounts across their brands. Due to an exciting new project they are looking to add new talent to their product technologist team.
- Responsible for the safety, legality, compliance, sourcing and repeatable quality of products in the client's portfolio, in accordance with the company strategy & product plan.
- Plan, coordinate and manage new product development projects to meet market and company needs.
- Deliver supplier accountability & performance in safety, legality, compliance, responsible sourcing, ethical sourcing and repeatable quality.
- Maintaining Quality standards of products in fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing and implementing product improvement processes.
- Understanding of pathogenesis and laboratory testing for contamination, heavy metals, pathogens and chemicals.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for emerging science and novel processing improving safety, authenticity and product offer
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in food science or related discipline
- 2+ years' experience in technical/quality role within a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of the food produce supply chain, key quality parameters and benefits from varietal selection
- Current Victorian driver's license.
- Understanding on traceability programmes and verification processes.
What's on Offer
An immediately available opportunity with a competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to join a strong team in an industry leading company.
Please click 'Apply' below or call Reema Chaudhary on 03 8640 3153.