Foreman - Commercial - Relocate to Canberra
Relocate to Canberra - Teir 1 Commercial
Landmark projects to further your career
About Our Client
National Tier 1 Construction Company with a large pipeline of work in Canberra. They have a stable team with very low turnover because they maintain a constant pipeline.
As a foreman you will report to the Site Manager and be responsible for;
- Subcontractor management
- Delivering high quality outcomes across the project life cycle
- Supervising and coordinating teams to meet project timelines
- Solving on site issues and working as part of a team
The Successful Applicant
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to adapt to various personality types on site, so that you can ensure that you get the best out of your site teams. A background in trades would be highly regarded, and applications of general, finishes, or structures foreman would be considered. You must have excellent problem solving skills and be dedicated to delivering high quality outcomes for the project.
What's on Offer
- Flexible start date, start now or later in the year
- Competitive salary and employee benefits to rival any others
- Mentorship from a well establish site and project team