Foreman | Data Centre Project
Multi award-winning, secure and reputable Sydney construction company
Large scale Data Centre Project, Inner West Sydney location
About Our Client
Our client is a tier 2, privately-owned, award winning company specialising in rail projects, commercial construction, fitout, construction of schools, heritage & prestige residential projects throughout the greater Sydney area. The directors of the business take a hands on approach to all their projects and believe strongly in the people they surround themselves with. Most of the subcontractors the business works with have been with them from the inception of the company. The company treat both their clients and employees with a high level of respect and importance. The company firmly believe that the success they have experience is a direct result of the people they hire in the business.
- Arrange all site inspections by clients, architects, authorities as required.
- Infrastructure planning.
- Assist with preparation of scopes of work.
- Supervising trades, scheduling and resolving issues.
- Motivate subcontractors and staff to achieve the highest standards quality of work.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Full Australian working rights.
- Preferably trade qualified (carpentry) or hold relevant qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of construction experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Commercial new build construction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great multi-tasking and time management skills.
What's on Offer
- Lucrative, above market related salary package
- Clearly mapped out career path to Site Manager
- Job Security with a solid and secure construction business with a firm pipeline of new projects