Foreman Residential Construction
Late February early March start
Project ranging from $600k to $5 million
About Our Client
This is a fast growing company, looking to take another step in growth within the market, they are looking for enthusiastic leading hands or foreman. To challenge themselves and be part of the growth within the business.
To be considered for this role some important quality you must be able to show are the following;
- Help manage and deliver the construction of a multi residential and single dwellings projects
- Manage trades through until the end of the project.
- Management of sub-contractors from form-workers through to interior sub-contractors
- Implement and manage OH+S procedures on-site
- Attend all program meetings and help with the delivery of project within the construction time frame
- Reporting to and communicating with the Project Manager/Site Manager
The Successful Applicant
The client are looking for a candidate that will fit in with the current team and the Directors, looking for people that are open to personal growth and development. Previous experience and a trades a background will be highly regarded. Strong communications and interpersonal skills will be necessary for the role.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Attractive salary on offer on experience
- Potential internal growth
- Outstanding work life balance
If you feel like your skill set meets the above classifications please apply above If you would like to discuss this opportunity discreetly feel free to contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or