Work within an amazing company leveraging best work practices and methodologies
Work with new and state of the art technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected global company that is committed to driving efficiency's and utilising best practice processes and methodologies to ensure successful product development in a cost effective way.
Being a Tier 1 company, they are an employer of choice in Australia and guarantee to give you a lift in terms of your career.
They are building multinational businesses that differentiate themselves from competitors. They are incorporating this through customer-centricity, innovation, entrepreneurship, trustworthiness and values-driven business operations, while balancing the interests of diverse stakeholders including shareholders, employees and civil society.
Technology underpins every part of the business, from delivering tools, apps and services for their customers to keeping the enterprise running.
The key responsibilities of the role include;
- Supporting delivery and support of high quality identity and access management services
- Experience with OpenIDM/ OpenAM
- Having moderate knowledge in security domain - including access manager, identity management.
- Has a depth understanding of web architectures and security standards along with practices.
- Experience with ForgeRock products and interfaces
- Has depth experience with web architecture
- Experienced in Java programming, exposure to Single Sign with OpenAM
- Has experience in MS SQL database
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have worked within the financial services sector and someone who has been exposed to supporting delivery and support of high quality identity and access management services. The successful candidate must have experience with ForgeRock products and interfaces.
What's on Offer
* The opportunity to work in the heart of Melbourne CBD in a state of the art office environment
* The opportunity to work within a company that is recognised as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment
* Work within a large international company providing future global career opportunities
* Great salary and ongoing support to gain relevant certifications