FP&A Analyst | Retail
Strong exposure to entire budget/forecast process for the group
$100,000 - $120,000 + super
About Our Client
My client is a global retail brand, focusing on skin care, cosmetics and perfume. With an established brand in Europe this organisation has continued to offer high quality luxury goods to its customers here in ANZ as they grow.
- Manage the preparation of the annual budget process within the prescribed timeframe.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts to the Executive Team and other managers as required.
- Provision of commentary on the results for variances to Budget/Forecast/Prior Year or Trend as appropriate.
- Provide up to date trending of results to enable accurate full year estimates to be provided.
- Prepare calculations for the forecasting of Inventory
- Maintain a centrally available database of the contractual Price Structures for all brands in an agreed format with the users.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years working relevant working experience including accounting and financial planning & analysis
- Experience preparing budgets and forecasts
- Advanced excel
What's on Offer
- $100,000 - $120,000 + super
- CBD location