- Great Culture
- Growing Business
About Our Client
Our client is an established FMCG business that has a strong leadership team and a clear growth strategy. You will be working directly with the Finance Director and senior operations leaders in a highly commercial position.
Reporting to the Finance Director some of the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Build and maintain 3 Way predictive model
- Scenario modelling and developing business cases for multiple initiatives
- Business partnering with various teams to formulate and appraise appropriate strategies for their respective areas to support delivery of the overall business strategy and long-term plans;
- Manage and run the annual budgeting process and monthly reforecast;
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting for a number of large scale projects
- Drive process improvements as well as optimising controls and systems
- Feasibility analysis and reporting through to CFO and Directors.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CA or CPA qualified professional with experience in a commercial finance role previously or looking to leave a large accounting firm. Established analytical skills are a must with a passion for working with operations.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a growing corporate that will offer a lucrative package and excellent career development opportunities.