Franchise Development Manager
Work for one of Australia's best brokerage firms
Work directly alongside the MD and be resposnsible for a number of Franchisees
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading broker firms. They are offering an attractive package for the right person. You will be working directly with the MD and will be responsible for a number of Franchisees and teams at all levels.
This role will focus on maintaining current relationships and developing new business. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director. Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop relationships with Franchisees and teams at all levels;
- Ensure all concerned implement corporate best practice and operational efficiency and best practice;
- Create and implement new business strategy;
- With the help of the Finance and marketing managers develop strategies that deliver business plans and identify objectives; and
- Develop and consistently improve on tools for improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the:
- Exceptional business acumen;
- Proven track record of implementing, managing and delivering Sales/ Operational strategies in order to improve the overall support objectives of the business;
- Demonstrate excellent people management skills with the ability to be the 'go to' person for franchisees and teams;
- Ability to travel interstate occasionally;
- Prove your resilience in dealing with difficult situations; and
- Previous experience in the brokerage space either managing franchisees or within the Asset Finance Industry.
What's on Offer
$80,000 to $100,000 base plus super plus benefits (experience dependent)