About Our Client
My client is a modern and innovative, nationally reaching organisation that is already a market leader, and seeks to further grow as an online business.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver effective technical solutions to meet the current and future needs of the business
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure productive relationships that are conducive to driving effective outcomes
- Actively share knowledge and provide mentoring and guidance with other developers and non-technical colleagues
- Continually improve codebase/s, processes, and techniques
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in computer science or related technical discipline; or equivalent commercial experience
- 3 years experience with commercial web development
- Proficiency with CSS pre-processors such as Less/Sass, & CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or Foundation)
- Strong experience with Agile process
- Strong experience with MVC
What's on Offer
Permanent position at a Melbourne CBD location offering a competitive salary and a history of progression throughout the business.