Front End Developer
Award winning company
Modern tech stack
About Our Client
Our client is an international leader with more than 200,000 employees around the globe. You will be working on new projects in the financial services/banking sector for a well regarded organisation. With over 400 partners, you'll never be short of something new and challenging to keep you busy and assist your professional development.
With a focus on collaboration and innovation as well as inclusion and diversity, our client is looking for the best and brightest individuals to bring on board, steer change and grow.
If you'd like to work in company that has an amazing culture, Prioritises innovation and thrives on encouraging individual development then this is the opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Help research, analyse and evaluate new functionality and features to improve customer experience.
- Work as part of a high-energy team collaborating to deliver creative improvement.
- Solving complex problems to a high standard
- Assist with identification of technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems, processes, procedures and methods
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years Front End Development experience
- NET Core, C# or VB.NET
- Experience with Bootstrap (bonus)
- Experience with frameworks such as Vue, React, Angular2+
- Source control experience with GIT
- Experienced in integrating with API Services (REST, GraphQL)
What's on Offer
Why work here?:
- Gain exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Work for a high profile business
- Stable blue chip business with documented long term growth
- Market leading salary