Front End Lead Developer
Work wih the latest technologies
Leading salary package
About Our Client
This is a business who genuinely invest heavily in the progressions and learning of their staff. You will be offered learning opportunities and the chance to work on what you enjoy with multiple clients. This particular project has a heavy focus on deep technology ie: AI, Automation, business in
With a focus on collaboration and innovation as well as inclusion and diversity, our client is looking for the best and brightest individuals to bring on board, steer change and grow.
If you'd like to work in company that has an amazing culture, Prioritises innovation and thrives on encouraging individual development then this is the opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Help research, analyse and evaluate new functionality and features to improve customer experience.
- Work as part of a high-energy team collaborating to deliver creative improvement.
- Solving complex problems to a high standard
- Assist with identification of technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems, processes, procedures and methods
- A strong communicator, capable of explaining technical complex scenarios to non technical people who is excited to work in a fast paced, dynamic & hands-on Agile environment
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- A strong history of end to end software delivery with most experience across front end tech including React or angular 5 +
- Demonstrated delivery of solutions leveraging microservices as well as DevOps, Continuous Integration and build automation approaches (Jenkins, teamcity, octopus, kubernetes)
- Excited about using data driven processes and machine learning
- Industry experience with exposure to AWS or Azure cloud services
What's on Offer
Why work here?:
- Gain exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Work for a high profile business
- Stable blue chip business with documented long term growth
- Market leading salary