Front-end Web Developer (Maternity Contract)
Cloud Communications Platform Tech Company.
About Our Client
A great opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to join an Australian tech company based in Melbourne's CBD. If you are a strong professional who has a proven track record working within a Marketing Team as a Frontend Developer, you can take ownership, accountability, and have worked in large high-profile projects before, then this role could be perfect for you.
- Experience developing HTML emails.
- Internal Staff Issues and support team, not handling the client interaction.
- Development of responsive templates.
- Understanding of and interest in UX principles.
- Working knowledge of Sketch and Photoshop.
- Experience developing responsive websites and layouts.
- Cross browser development and testing.
Key Soft Skills:
- Ability to work closely with the marketing team for internal/external communications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Committed to excellence.
- Embraces change.
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously.
- Professional, confident and self-assured.
What's on Offer
Maternity leave contract. Join an established tech team with a strong culture. Client is based in the Melbourne CBD.